Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Movie Review : Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (part 2)


My rating : * * * * * 5 full stars

Never read the book yet, maybe my comments will be different with those who collects n read all the books of Harry Potter.
Love the smart dialogues, the touchy scenes, and the war scenes (awesome for me!).

Most scary scene : not Voldemort... but the dialogue with ghost of Helena Ravenclaw, seriously, that ghost looks so scary for me! -__-

Most favorite lines :

Harry Potter : "Albus Severus Potter, you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was the bravest man I ever knew."

Minerva McGonagall : "Hogwarts is threatened! Man the boundaries. Protect us! Do what you have to do. I've always wanted to use that spell!"

Flitwick :You do realize we can't keep out You-Know-Who indefinitely.
Minerva McGonagall : That doesn't mean we can't delay him. And his name is Voldemort, so you might as well use it, he's going to try and kill you either way.

Neville Longbottom : [discussing a battle strategy] Are you really giving us permission to do this?
Minerva McGonagall : Yes, Longbottom.
Neville Longbottom : Blow it up? Boom?
Minerva McGonagall : BOOM! 


Molly Weasley : [to Bellatrix Lestrange] Not my daughter, you bitch!

Hermione Granger : [Disguised as Belltrix Lestrange, addressing a Death Eater] Good morning!
Griphook : Good morning? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewey-eyed schoolgirl!

Luna Lovegood : Harry Potter! You listen to me right now!

Ginny Weasley : [Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville have entered the Room of Requirement] Harry!
Harry Potter : Hi there.
[pauses waiting for a response from Ginny, then addresses Hermione]
Ron Weasley : Six months she hadn't see me, it's like I'm a Frankie First Year. I'm only her brother...
Seamus Finnigan : She's got lots of them, but there's only one Harry.

Remus Lupin : It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success, not the number of followers. Kingsley Shacklebolt : Who said that?
Remus Lupin : Me.

Ron Weasley : [as they're rescuing Draco and Blaise] If we die for them, Harry, I'm going to KILL YOU!

Argus Filch : Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students out of bed!
Minerva McGonagall : They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot.

Albus Dumbledore : The prophecy did not refer to a women. It spoke of a boy born at the end of July.
Severus Snape : Yes but, he thinks its her son! He intends to hunt them down now, to kill them. Hide her, hide them all. I beg you.
Albus Dumbledore : What will you give me in return, Severus?
Severus Snape : Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment